Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Matariki day (cooking)

Matariki day!!

My favourite part of Matariki day was cooking we cooked fried bread it is also called floaters. We got into two groups  our group adult was Justine and the other groups adult was Donna. Fried bread was so good that all teachers came in and had some of OUR bread. You got to put butter, golden syrup or jam on it. Every time I had a fried bread I put golden syrup on it was so yummy. They do not look like normal bread the are raised and a little bit square. In my group I had Nikita n, Galaxy, Alesha, Nikita s.

3 comments:

  1. Wow Kyrah,
    Your reflection is looking great.
    I lied how you said how they looked like and what you put on them.
    Keep up the great work:)
    Well Done!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a good reflection Kyrah!
    They do look very yummy.
    Just one thing for next time is to maybe re-read your work and edit it because there was some
    puncuation missing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great story Kyrah keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete