Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Synopsis of Poppa's Present

Popas Present.
By Adrienne Frater

This book is set at Poppa’s house. It is going to be a seventieth surprise birthday present. All of poppa's family are having a meeting to try and decide what to get poppa for his birthday. They put names in Jaksons cap to draw out, so they pull out Sams name so now Sam has to buy poppa a present for his birthday.

A strength of this book is it is really interesting and I was excited to see what Sam was going to get for poppa. A weakness of this book is that when poppa got his present I couldn't quite follow the book.

I think this book was really cool and fun to read and I know how Sam felt when he didn’t know what to get poppa for his present. Sometimes it is hard for me to try and find a presents for people.





No comments:

Post a Comment