Thursday, July 24, 2014

Wellington

During the  first week of the school holidays I went to wellington to watch Kayden play in a futsal competition. Harry and I really wanted to watch our  big brother play in a futsal competition. Futsal is indoor soccer but the goals are smaller.


Guess what? I saw Luca who is in my class there. He came with his Dad. Luca was also participating in the futsal competition too.  The stadium was huge. There were big white sheets going up to the tall roof with the court number on it, The stadium was not what I expected. There were lots of teams playing.


Have you ever been to an Australia and New Zealand futsal game? It was an only boys New Zealand team  playing and there was an X All White playing for New Zealand it was really exciting but the sad thing was that New Zealand lost but it was a good game.


No comments:

Post a Comment