Friday, August 01, 2014

Writing (Milly My sister)

Whaaa as the medicine goes in, I have know idea why she is crying because the medicine tastes like strawberries. She is so cute with her little nose but oh oh!  She has found the hole her tiny finger has been going in. With her little comb over hair doe, as I cuddle her the smell of the no more tears shampoo came wafting up my nose.

Millys soft small hand wraps around your finger and off she goes little bum waddling feet going fast walking across the lounge floor. My sister is a very unique baby. Milly laughs at almost everything like Mirrors, Magnets and the Cat but I don't blame her, I think the cat is pretty hilarious because it is shaved. Also Mum and Dad say “Lucky she’s cute” when she does not sleep very well.    


As the toy trains and cars have been thrown out of the plastic box crash bang rattle they scatter across the floor!! Tacking them in and out of her mouth, she slobbers all over the cars. Millys secret place to go is around behind the bench by the back door is the cats biscuits. Then she decides to sit down but we need to keep going so she does not eat them.

As soon as Milly catches a glimpse of me, she leans over and tries to steal a hug. So, I guess I am one of Millys favourites.  When she gets hold of me the first place she directs me is into the lounge by the T.V and plonks her bum down then she pulls every single movie out of the shelves and starts  looking and fiddling with the front covers.





No comments:

Post a Comment